Back at it!
It's been a while since I've updated my announcements! Wow, time has flown the last year and a half. I feel so lucky to have been so busy doing what I love.
But here's a run down of what I've been up to:
- I graduated with my Master's of Fine Arts from U of SC!
- 2nd year of my MFA saw me killing it in lead roles! I played Joyce/Isabella Bird in Top Girls, Elizabeth Proctor in The Crucible, Elinor Dashwood in Sense and Sensibility, Margaret in Silent Sky, and Arkadina in Seagull. During my third year, I directed a beautiful production of Lee Blessing's Eleemosynary with some amazing undergraduate women at the Center for Performance Experiment here at USC.
- I made new friends and started working with the Warehouse Theater in Greenville, SC playing Paulina in The Winter's Tale (Upstate Shakespeare Festiveal) and Alonza/Stephano in The Tempest (Education Tour). Over the summer, I served as the Interim Director of Education while Mallory P spent time with her sweet new baby and directed a staged reading of Measure for Measure. Then in the fall, I directed the Education Tour production of Macbeth. I'm so grateful for my Warehouse family and the amazing opportunities I've had with them!
- I played Siobhan in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time with Trustus Theater here in Columbia, and am now directing Miss Bennet: Christmas at Pemberley for them. We open December 6th and I'm thrilled with how rehearsals are going so far. Check out my Instagram for sneak peeks behind the scenes.
- I signed my first agent contract with JTA Talent in Charlotte, NC! Booking has been a slow process, but that's how it is the first few years. Just got to keep learning and working!
- I played my first lead role in a short horror film called No Good Deed, directed by Ethan Hansen.
It's been amazing to have been working so much! Check out my Media section to see new pictures of past projects. And look out for more updates on what comes next for me this spring as I head into auditions, move to a new market (!), and keep #workingtogetwork.